Memorial is a welcoming congregation that believes everybody has a place at the table.
A world transformed by the love and radical hospitality of Christ.
· By living the loving, radical, inclusive Gospel
· Following the example of Christ in everything we say and do
· Proclaiming the all-encompassing, extravagant love of God
· Embracing God’s grace and mercy as well as God’s justice
· Giving special focus to affirming the poor, the marginalized and the oppressed as children of God
· Celebrating diversity in our midst and lifting up the gifts and voices of young and old alike
As United Methodist we believe that the world is our parish. Our purpose is to care for everyone within our walls and beyond.
In the spirit of John Wesley, we seek to
"Do all the good we can, by all the means we can, in all the places we can, in all the ways we can, at all the times we can, to all the people we can, as long as ever we can."
At Memorial we focus on the teachings and ministries of Jesus to inform our faith.
We look to prayer, scripture and community as the source by which we may discern God's call so that when all is said in done our faith is not just something we do or believe but is who we are.